Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day Run

Well another year is coming to a close. I have really increased my running lately. Last week I logged 26 miles and the week before I logged 25. I owe the increase in my intensity to Rob, who has embraced running at an obsessive level. I am also big time trying to get my weight to 155. I am feeling really good running at this weight (167). Today I ran 6 miles in Republic. The sun was out and was shining brightly. The crisp December air was highlighted by a 20 mph wind from the South. Surely this wind running will help my overall speed in the spring when marathon time comes around.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it is nice to have some one to share my obsession with bro - and good to know that i have helped you take this thing to a WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL!!! :)